Mail late

My previous mail (about PPP) has been sitting for days in my box while
I struggled with sendmail who was notdoing what I wanted despite using
the files I had copied from my old install.  I should have usee
install-sendmail (an Indy tool) but I made the work with Linuxconf.

This is moive my post about PPP can seem somewhat irrlevant.

Guess it is time we try to drop sendmail and go for postfix.  :-)

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org