Re: FAQ - revised

On Wed, 27 Oct 1999, you wrote:
>On Wed, 27 Oct 1999 n7su@micron.net wrote:
>
>> <li><H3>Why are you based on Red Hat?</h3>
>>
>> Because we needed a GPLed distribution as a base.  In addition, if we
>
>Would it be worth providing a link to a page that either contains the GPL,
>or a discription of it, for those who don't know what GPLed means?
>
>Just a thought,
>
>cog

Up to Jean, I merely went through his text and did changes which I thought
would help clear up a few things. I thought maybe it should be explained but
then again maybe not, if the person reading has been thinking about Linux as an
OS. The postings I see on Usenet do lead me to believe that a lot of people just
dive in without thinking or reading beforehand what they are getting into.

Bud