Re: Pre announce

I've got access to a nice high-speed line, a Celeron 333 running Red Hat
6.2, and a K6-2-450 running RH6.1. I like nice simple instructions like
that, so if I can help at all, just tell me what to download and what to do.
;)

About CUPS - I used to use CUPS but was uneasy about the licensing, and have
now moved to PDQ which works great (and I've managed to set it up so the
Linux box can act as a print server for Windows machines, with a quick
kludge). Just my 2p.

- Andrew