JFM's proposed web pages on test web site. Re: Indy's projected front page

Following JFM's post yesterday, here is what has been posted with no changes.
Both the proposed head and fo9oter are incorporated.

The URL's are:
http://indytest.seul.org/index.shtml
http://indytest.seul.org/flaws.shtml
http://indytest.seul.org/nontech.shtml
http://indytest.seul.org/tech.shtml
http://indytest.seul.org/download.shtml
http://indytest.seul.org/features.shtml

Please review and comment heavily.
I think we need to incorporate the "Join!" part at the bottom in the footer so
that it is available at all pages.

JFM has previously expressed an interest in having one header/footer for the
top pages and a different for each section. There are plus and minuses for
both. I suggest to start with one common header/footer pair and to add new
ones per division as we move along.

The current setup is the following:
There is a common /head.shtml and /footer.shtml file.
Each filename.shtml file is composed of the following text:
---- BOF FILENAME.SHTML ----
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<LINK REL="stylesheet" HREF="/config/independence.css" TYPE="text/css">
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">

<!--#set var="title" value="" -->
<!--#include virtual="/head.shtml"-->
<!--#include virtual="/filename.html"-->
<!--#include virtual="/footer.shtml"-->
</BODY>
</HTML
---- EOF FILENAME.SHTML ----

The filename.html is a separate file, just like the ones JFM has prepared and
all text goes in them.

Regards
Dinos