Re: snapshot 2

Dinos Kouroushaklis a écrit :

> Credits for the site do not belong to me. I did not design or create this
> site.

> I have just added in the Bookmarks the link for Mandrake Linux, OpenOffice,
> StarOffice and the StarOffice Users Group Portal. Why they were not
> included? Well I do not know. Maybe JFM knows the answer. Does it matter
> though?

The problem is: Indy needs people, for attracting people it needs to
adopt
a higher profile and that means it needs an updated site ASAP so I
really want
to put aside the old site, replace it with the newer contents and see
later
what we can save from the old one.

--
		Jean Francois Martinez

The Independence project: because Linux should be for everyone
http://independence.seul.org