Roadmap

RedHat 7.2 was expected this Monday but it looks like it
will be delayed another week.   I will try to make a
quick rush to adapt the Mandrake installer to Indy.  When
RedHat 7.2 is announced I will rebuild and upgrade Indy
specific packages for it.   Some of Indy specifics will be
included in RedHat 7.2 so they will not need to be maintained.

After that modernization takes place I will try as a standard
practice to upload the packages as soon they are built. They
will go to a "not-merged" directory so people can download them
--
		Jean Francois Martinez

The Independence project: because Linux should be for everyone
http://independence.seul.org