Juridical problems

When hacking the install I stumbled upon the string
"Copyright by Red Hat Software".

I am not sure we can replace it simply by "Project Independence"
because

a) the name Project Independence is already taken.  Of course
we could call it "Independence Linux" or (for keeping RMS happy)
"Independence Gnu/Linux"

b) We have no juridical entity.  A solution would be to copyright
using the names of the participants but putting my name in front of
the first thing the user will see -the installation panel- seems a bit
violent.  Perhaps better would be to have a "Contributors" and put
Copyrights only in the sources like it is done in Linux kernel.

Any ideas?

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org