Re: Features

> On Tue, 31 Aug 1999, JF Martinez wrote:
>
> > Wxftp: a graphical FTP client.  RedHat ships gftp but I found it far
> > too buggy.

Note that seul is hosting both WXftp and gFTP (note the capitalization,
they're both picky about getting it right) now, so you no longer have to
pick WXftp just to support seul. :)

I've found that Brian (the gFTP author) is very responsive to bug
reports and other mail. If you've found a bug, you should report it
and chances are it'll go away. (Or you can send it to me and I'll make
sure he deals with it.)

--Roger