Problem?

I received the following message a couple of days ago. I have since
manually connected by FTP to the site below, and experienced the same
error. Am I missing something?

BTW, the file below is a link elsewhere. I couldn't find that
'elsewhere' when I tried to follow the link. hope this helps.

Pete
-----
could you try to download this package i have 274 other one like this
and when we try to download it gives us a message error 502 (bad
gateway)

ftp://ftp2.seul.org/independence/distribution/Independence/RPMS/acm-4.7-8.i386.rpm

let me know
thank you

Dany

--