Re: Lizard

> >If we use the Lizard installer in the next release of Indy, PPP should
> >be no problem. As a matter of fact, we should be able to configure
> >several other things at install time. It looks rather promising.
> >
> >R.G. Mayhue

In Caldera 2.2 dial-up access was not configured.

> Is that the Caldera 2.3 release?
>
> I've been talking a friend through the 2.2 release. A little difficult over the
> phone.

Lizard was used on 2.2.  It is superb but the caldera people made a
couple things wrong: like keyboards, using the SVGA server on Ati
cards: it works but it is slooooow and alos the post install part was
not so great (printing is defintely more difficult in Caldera than in
RedHat).

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org