RE: Indy installs from CD

I've also now burned a CD and tested the install and now have a working
Linux Independence System. There are a couple of minor issues about the
install.

1) If choosing a non custom install, when you get the Setup filesystems
message warning that all linux partitions will be erased the Cancel
button doesn't do anything.

2) Version numbers during the install say Independece 2.0

3) CD appears to be locked in the drive at the point when the instalation
asks you to remove the boot media and press a key to reboot the system.

Other than those everything seems fine at the new installed system is
working fine. Will do some more testing.

Mike
Michael@licorne.demon.co.uk