Logging inaccuracies

  Hi, i have left running three monitoring facilities for one interface three
days ago.
  The detailed statistics tell me that there have been 929700K bytes of
traffic for that interface using the TCP protocol. However the protocol
statistics tell me (summing the bytes for all TCP services) that the bytes
for TCP services hardly reach 200Mb. How could that possibly happen?

  Another problem, the statistics file for protocol monitoring is reversed.
The outgoing bytes and packets are in fact the incoming bytes/packets, the
same applies to the incoming bytes/packets. I know this because of the
ncurses display and i know my traffic patterns. I think this is a known
issue, i hope :) .

  Thanks for your help.

  Alexey