Re: IP address and Byte Usage

As an example..

Is this the actual byte count for the time I monitored?

Tue Dec 31 11:38:31 2002; TCP; eth0; 1364 bytes; from x.x.x.1:22 to
x.x.x.2:53343; first packet
Tue Dec 31 11:38:31 2002; TCP; eth0; 52 bytes; from x.x.x.2:53343 to
x.x.x.1:22; first packet

Or is this just the "first" packet info as suggested?

Its just ssh traffic to and from the host..
It has a 2nd Interface that I actually monitor. Just seems
to be missing the physical link yet to see the traffic.

Thanks
Martin