Gigabit Bonded Interfaces

Hi,

Is there an issue running IPTRAF on Slaved interfaces?  No traffic seems to
be analyzed, although the "Packets Received" count does clock up correctly.

Bit of background: the box has three eth interfaces.  Eth0 is the management
NIC, eth1 & 2 are bonded Gigabit cards - combined average throughput of
~100Mb/s.  It's running Gentoo linux.  I've tried their package & compiling
the src via ./Setup.

Eth0 reports traffic fine - but this isn't the traffic I'm interested in!

Cheers,

Richard