Problems with iptraf and Token Ring?

I am trying to use iptraf with a Token Ring card.  My problem is that
iptraf is not seeing all the
traffic that the interface sees.

If I run iptraf with no filters, I can only see the traffic that is coming
to/from the IP of the token ring
interface for which iptraf runs on.  I have also tried turning off and on
the promiscuous option in
the iptraf config file, but it makes no difference.

I know there is more traffic on the tokenring network, because when I run
tcpdump -i tr0, I can
see traffic from other neighbors on the network ring.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem, or know or a workaround?

Ryan Neily
rneily@us.ibm.com