Re: patch for hdlc

On Wed, 2003-03-05 at 12:19, mdunlap@s1.ds.net wrote:
> Did you ever get the hdlc monitoring working for iptraf?  I have a dual port
> cyclades T1 card using hdlc.  Otherwise I might start tinkering with it.

Yes I did, btw, i also added cipe tunnel monitoring and bonded iface
monitoring, i also tinkered a lot with the logging feature, so let me
revert to the "only monitoring modifications" patch and i'll send it to
the list.
regards,
Raymond Hall
--
"Even if World War I consisted of nothing but a very, very large number
of quarks in a very, very complicated pattern of motion, no insight is