Re: IPTraf resources utilization

For years now, I've been running it on several production routers with 8
or more interfaces each.  I've never encountered any appreciable
performance degradation.

I've found that it's best for short-term information gathering.  If
you're thinking of using it for long-term monitoring, there are better
suited applications out there, such as MRTG.

Best Of Luck,

Dennis