RE: Display problems (perhaps)

Hi Vladimir.

Just want to clarify that the flow rate only applies to the highlighted
TCP flow and does not include UDP or other connections.  You'll notice
that the flow rate will compute first once you move the bar.

As for the closing, the things to  lok at the the Configuration/Timers/TCP
timeout and configuration/timers/TCP Closed/idle persistence.  The TCP
timeout specifies how long a connection may remain idle (no activity)
before it may get replaced.  It does not mean it does get replaced after
the timeout expires, just that it could be.  The Closed/idle persistence
determines an interval when iptraf automatically flushes closed and idle
connections.  The default is 0, wheich means all closed/idle connections
remain onscreen until manually flushed out with the F key.

Can you try and see if that works for you?

I'll still try to look further into your terminal problem.  I only tested
on standard Xterms andconsoles.  I do know KDE's console works fine, it's
what I used to generate the screenshots for the manual and Web site.