Re: Summarizing IP logging

Hya Greg,

Yep, I'm currently building a perl script to take the log files and
generate some nice informative output.

If you have any suggestions about the output format please let me know.

Thanks...

--
Paul...

/***** Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to
	recognize a mistake when you make it again.
	-- Franklin P. Jones *****/

/*****All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors.
            -- Unknown*****/

/* How smart are Computers? They seem to need instructions all the time...
	-- Me */