Re: Summarizing IP logging

Hya Greg,

Yep, thats about what I'm getting at.
I've been really busy and put the project on hold, but I'm willing to
combine efforts if you would like.

Let me know.

Thanks...

--
Paul...

/***** Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to
	recognize a mistake when you make it again.
	-- Franklin P. Jones *****/

/*****All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors.
            -- Unknown*****/

/* How smart are Computers? They seem to need instructions all the time...
	-- Me */