I have question about filters and interface statistics

Hi everyone

I use iptraf v3.0.0 and my linux box is Centos 5.5.
I'd like to see traffic about http and to gather statistics
then I set the IP filters below
sourceÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ destination
0.0.0.0ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 0.0.0.0
0.0.0.0ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 0.0.0.0
80ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 0
TCP Y
(I/E) I
ÂMatch opposite Y

everythink looks find when I looking at [IP traffic monitor] and [Statistical breakdowns -> By TCP/UDP port].
I can see all the traffic about http. but filter not work for [General Interface Statistics] and [Detailed interface statistics].

I read the document with iptraf. it says "This monitor is affected by IPTraf's filters as described in Chapter 7."
which part going wrong with me?

Thanks for watch my question and forgive my bad english. I'm not native english speaker XD