Re: [kidsgames] SMLUC on Kidsgames

jeff@smluc.org wrote:

> I was thinking more of chemical/biological experiments but PHYSICS is GOOD
> too :)

Then you want to take a look at Ghislain Picard's MeK, XeM, and LuM:

<http://www.linux-france.org/prj/mek/index.html>
<http://www.linux-france.org/prj/xem/index.html>
<http://www.linux-france.org/prj/lum/index.html>

These are mechanics, chemistry, and optics simulators, respectively.
They're in French, but I know Ghislain was looking for people to help
him translate them into English, Spanish, German, and other languages.

--
Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just