RE: [kidsgames] Word database

Along the lines of the picture format thread I was hoping someone would do
some research to see if there is a noncopyrighted resource for images
perhaps a image archive on the web.  It will be alot easier to use what
already exists rather than making alot of new images for the word database.
I think png at this point sounds like a good choice but if there is a
resource it doesn't really matter what format the image files are since we
can convert them.

													Thanks
													Brian Thompson

-