Re: [kidsgames] any java programmers?

Kidsgames Project Coordinator - Jeff Waddell writes:
 > Very little Java coding experience myself, there may be other's around,
 > I hope they will make themselves known.

I actually found one!  LGPLd, 100% java, www.sixlegs.com

I also tried a different library that is possibly better, but used
native code and I was going to try and avoid that if at all
possible...

 > What is your development platfrom for 1.2?

we're just using JDK 1.2 for now, it's very possible that by the time
the game is done 1.3 will be stable enough that I can go with jdk 1.3
and drop the png.jar file , but for now the sixlegs library works
great!

--
woody@bga.com
-