RE: [kidsgames] word familiarity

I finally got something it has been a while since I got anything, I got a
cable modem right before Christmas and then went on vacation and haven't
really been geeking since, ideas are a popping for other stuff but I haven't
been following the threads, sorry.  I am going to get back into it, I am
trying to download Mandrake's 7.0 and upgrade so its been more machine than
wares lately.  Thanks for keeping the faith and trying it got through.

Brian

-