Re: [kidsgames] a game for kids!

Hello Anne,

On Tue, 27 Jun 2000, Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:

-->Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 09:31:35 +0100
-->From: Anne-Marie Mahfouf <a-m.mahfouf@lineone.net>
-->To: kidsgames@smluc.org
-->Subject: Re: [kidsgames] a game for kids!
-->
-->Hi Jeff,
-->
-->I don't why you can't access my web page, I tried this morning and
-->everything is OK.
-->http://website.lineone.net/~a-m.mahfouf/kard.html

I don't know either but I was just now able to download this.

I don't use kde or the qt libs so I may have trouble using it.

-->I think I will have to re-write the code for my Kard game because it is not
-->very good. And it does only work with a screen resolution of 800x600.

OK.

-->I wrote another little game Kalcul (additions, substractions,...) with the
-->same code than Kard ;-)

OK.

-->and another one :  KHangMan based on the HangMan game. That last one
-->installs nicely on several screen resolutions and can be easily adapted to
-->suit different needs. I am currently doing it in French.

You are moving fast ;)

-->As I am a beginner, I would be grateful for any feedback. The games are very
-->simple for the moment but children like them.

None to give as yet, other than, keep pushing them out ;)

-->I would like to include sound but so far I had no time to begin that...
-->Thank you,
-->

Your welcome and thank you,

-->Anne-Marie