Re: [kidsgames] Linux For Kids

Hi Chris,

On Wed, 29 Sep 1999, Chris Ellec wrote:

> hello everybody,
>
> I am getting closer to my self imposed deadline of October 1st as a lauch date
> for http://www.linuxforkids.com/
>
> To get some feedback before I get my feet wet, I set up the following link :
> http://www.linuxforkids.com/linuxforkids.html for people on this list to look
> at.

Took a quick look, and it seems you've made a good start.

> It's pretty sad that I can barely list 10 titles currently available for
> children.

True, although I think you could add the following to the list: pente,
yahtzee, xjig (neat little jigsaw puzzle game), and xbill (for the older
kids, although our clubs secretary's son who I believe is 4 seems to
like it really well.... ;)  Several more I can't think of at the moment.
If you can't find any of this I can provide links....

> But that's one of the reason I started this page on the first place,
> and also why this list exists ! I guess Jeff and I reached the same level of
> frustation around the same time ...

Yep, guess so.

> All comments are welcome, and of course if you know of more titles, let me
> know !!!!!

See above, I'll make more comments as I get a chance, I'm way busy right
now.

> Chris.

Jeff

-