Re: Welcome!

Hi Doug,

On Mon, 27 Sep 1999, Doug Loss wrote:

> Jeffery Douglas Waddell wrote:
>
> > First off, we already have the mailing list, however the mailing list is
> > not archived, because I'm not sure what I'm supposed to install to do it.
> > Any pointers of what software to get, install and configure is welcome.
> >

> You can use MHonArc to generate email archives from majordomo mailing lists.

Do you have the url handy?

> If you like, we can run and maintain archives of this mailing list on SEUL
> servers.

Can you archive the list on the SEUL server when the list is running on
SMLUC.ORG without problems?  If so, go ahead and set that up and we will
simply link that from the webpage.  It's good to not have all services on
only one server ;)

> We do that for a number of lists that aren't otherwise associated
> with SEUL, like ComputerBank, an Australian group that recycles old PCs to
> poor families.

Sounds like a worthy project.

Sincerely,

Jeff Waddell