[Libevent-users] Re: registering the same filehandle with EV_READ (without EV_PERSIST) multiple times

It seems that neither select.c nor epoll.c supports this feature.

To clarify: I'd like to register two struct event's for the same
filehandle, with EV_READ (without EV_PERSIST), with multiple
callbacks, and whenever the file becomes readable, I'd like to get
*at* *least* one of my callbacks be called (and then event_del()eted
automatically). When the file becomes readable again, I'd like to get
the other callback to be called.

Is this possible with libevent?