[Libevent-users] sigio on tty

Hello,

did not find any trace if libevent would handle sigio on tty. I would
like to use that for an editor where heavy edited data processing
would run on the "normal stack" whereas key input would interrupt this
process and provide character input. Once key input is treated, the
data processing would continue. I tried it directly with sigio and
fcntl, but it seem that extra signals are generated on printf etc.

rgrds,
mobi phil

being mobile, but including technology
http://mobiphil.com