Re: [Libevent-users] 100% cpu utilization with openssl bufferevent.

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 3:41 AM, W.C.A. Wijngaards <wouter@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> (From man SSL_write):
>    As at any time a re-negotiation is possible, a
>       call to SSL_write() can also cause read operations!
>
> It is different from normal socket operations, so maybe an interesting fact.

I haven't looked at libevent's openssl implementation, but I recall
when I did a nonblocking one back in the day, that was a
very interesting fact.   See
http://www.mail-archive.com/openssl-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx/msg06069.html
Presumably libevent's openssl is already doing this kind of stuff, and the
bug is elsewhere, but I haven't checked.
- Dan