Re: [Libevent-users] infinite loop in evmap_io_active

> "One reason that can happen
> is if you add an event, then re-assign it and re-add it without first
> deleting it. ÂTo debug that, try enabling debug mode by calling
> Â Âevent_enable_debug_mode();
> near the start of your program (before you construct any event_bases).
>
> It should detect any attempts to modify an event that's currently pending."

Yep. I was not calling event_del(). So question, if I want to
reschedule a event, I can call event_add() multiple times. But calling
event_del() deletes the event forever? There seems to be a mismatch in
the API here. So what exactly happens when neither event_del() nor
event_add() is called? Does the event fire again?