[Libevent-users] Re: Please try out this source distribution before it becomes 2.0.11-stable?

On Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 3:22 AM, Nick Mathewson <nickm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi, all!
>
> I'm hoping to put out a bugfix release on the libevent 2.0 series this
> coming week.  With that in mind, I've put up a "dev" release that
> contains almost exactly what I'm hoping to put into the stable
> release.  If there are no complaints, I'll update the changelog,
> documentation, and version number, and put this code out as
> 2.0.11-stable.

Update:

Sebastian Hahn reported one regression: a new warning from the clang
compiler that wasn't there before.  I fixed it.

If there are no other regressions, I plan to release 2.0.11-stable
some time late Wednesday or early Thursday.  Please try out that
candidate-tarball soon!

yrs faithfully,
--
Nick