Re: [Libevent-users] build problem: 'make' will try to configure again

Sorry for the bad 'tar' example, my real problem is:

I put libevent src into my code base like 'myproject/dep/libevent'
and commit it to remote git repo.

Git repo keeps file content & mode only (as far as I know),
so when my coworker pull the libevent src form git repo, all file's
timestamp are NOW.

Maybe 'touch' is a good idea. I can add a custom cmake
external-project step to 'touch'
all autotools generated files.

Thank you Nick :)

Best Regards,