Re: [Libevent-users] pkgconfig libevent_core

Yes,

I've got a patch ready(just need to verify a couple things), I'll have to rebase it on the unstable branch? Or both?

Jan

On 18 Apr 2016 11:03 pm, "Azat Khuzhin" <a3at.mail@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 04:34:41PM +0200, Jan Heylen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there a reason libevent_core.so has no pkg-config file generated in
> Makefile.am? (like libevent.pc, libevent_pthreads.pc,
> libevent_openssl.pc)

Hi Jan,

I think that the reason was that nobody uses it really, since pkgconfig
support was added in April-2009, and nobody ask this until now.

Can you prepare a patch? (don't forget about other libs, like
event_extra that doesn't have .pc too).

Thanks,
Azat.