Re: [Libevent-users] tmux 1.2 crashing with irssi...

Why don't you send me a proper bug report and I'll have a look? This is
more likely a tmux issue than libevent.

The tmux FAQ has details on what you need to include.

There is no point in doing that until you have tried tmux CVS HEAD or at
least 1.3.