Re: [Libevent-users] libevent http and lost requests

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 4:57 PM, Leonid Evdokimov <leon@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What libevent version do you use?
Can you reproduce the issue with ab (apache benchmark) instead of nginx?

--

Libevent from sources: libevent-2.0.12-stable

I did not tried ab, I've tried to use http_load tool instead of real users requests to reproduce issue.
One server with nginx and own http server like backend for nginx.
I've started 5 http_loads on 5 different computers, 1K requests per second from every one.
But issue was not reproduced.