Re: [Libevent-users] Re: libevent http and lost requests

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 12:28:21PM +0300, about bus wrote:
> No, I don't, because they output very huge, and I don't know what exactly I
> should looking there.

I think I have missed asking some basic questions.

- What version of libevent are you using?
- What operating system and event backend are you using?
- Are there any distinguishing types of queries that cause this issue?
  * large POST requests, large responses, requests without proper CRLF,
    etc (this is why I asked for a tcpdump -s0 -X output)
- Compile with -DUSE_DEBUG for libevent - and paste the output which
  will allow us to see detailed event usage.
- is the libevent process *hanging* or can other requests still be serviced
  while the one query is hanging?

If I understand this right, the arch of your application is simply nginx
talking to your libevent application, correct?