Re: [Libevent-users] Deadlock when calling bufferevent_free from an other thread

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 11:52 AM, Nick Mathewson <nickm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ouch.  This is a known bug.  This fix is going to be hard.  I wrote
> about it here:
> http://archives.seul.org/libevent/users/Feb-2012/msg00053.html

Does it make sense to move this to an actual bug on github so it is
easier for others to discover/discuss/fix?

On that note, any feedback on
https://github.com/libevent/libevent/issues/16 will be much
appreciated. Right now we're having to use dirty hacks (use a very
long timeout rather than set to NULL) as workarounds :-/

Diwaker

http://maginatics.com