[Libevent-users] multiple TCP server under windows fails

Hi,

I'm porting a linux application (mono threaded which start two TCP servers) to windows.

The TCP server implementation is largely based on this page http://www.wangafu.net/~nickm/libevent-book/Ref8_listener.html

I compiled libevent (2.0.21) for windows under linux using mingw, then I ported my application and tried it using wine under linux, it worked well like the linux one (libevent is statically linked in the exe).

But when I executed the application under a real windows, I can't connect to the second TCP server.
a netstat -a shows me that the TCP server is started, but the accept callback of my code is never fired.

I tried to put some log into the libevent listener.c file just after the accept instruction in the listener_read_cb function and I don't see anything too.

what can I do to find where is the problem ?

boit.