Re: [Libevent-users] Libevent 2.1 release ?

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 6:09 AM, Gawen ARAB <g@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> Sorry if the question had been asked, I didn't find the info in this
> mailing-list.
>
> I was wondering what was missing to have a 2.1 beta or 2.1 stable ? What are
> the events you think is required before triggering the release ?

I hope I can get a beta out in the next 2-3 months.  My ability to do
so will depend strongly on how busy things are at my day job.

People can help this happen by taking time to review existing patches
and tickets on the bug tracker: see
http://archives.seul.org/libevent/users/Jun-2014/msg00002.html

cheers,
--