[Libevent-users] Lib and sample's compilation on Windows

Hello all,

I just started looking into libevent. On Linux the lib and samples compile fine and works as expected. But on Windows, how do you compile the lib and samples? Is there a script/makefile for this?

I see there is a folder WIN32-Prj which contains VS project. The 2.0.3-alpha one does not compile. I managed to convert it into VS 2005 project and was able to compile it on winxp 32bits (there were some changes). However the event_test sample, the only one I tried, did not work constantly as it does on Linux. It did not block io, no event was notified. Is this expected behavior?

Thanks,
Ted