Re: [Libevent-users] How do I get the client IP address?

I am unfortunately not doing HTTP, so that approach will not work for me.

I am building my code on a bufferevent sample for a custom protocol,
and I guess I could try to get it based on the raw socket, but am
reluctant to do so since it would possibly make it more difficult to
port later on. The portability aspect is one of the reasons I started
with libevent in the first place.

Christian