Re: [Libevent-users] A good book or web link on evhttp

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 8:46 AM, Zulfiqer Sekender <zulfiqers@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have to use some existing code which uses evhttp extensively. Can someone
> please send me name of good book or web link on evhttp?

There isn't much at the moment. The closest you can get for now is
looking at the doxygen comments in include/event2/http.h .  Kevin
Bowling uploaded a http version of it here:
http://mc.kev009.com/libevent/http_8h.html

I would like to write up a chapter of my reference book on evhttp, but
I do not know when I will have time.

You can also use codesearch.google.com to look for code that uses
evhttp to see how it does it.

hth,
--
Nick