[Libevent-users] Handling POLLHUP in evport.c

Hi,

Recently I came across a scenario where I added a unix pipe in
bufferevent, but then when the pipe is closed, I experience an
infinite loop.

This happens in Solaris 10 using evport by default.

Its traced down to evport.c:460.

Contrary to devpoll.c, epoll.c and poll.c, there's no handling of
POLLHUP, which is what I see returned in my usage of libevent, hence
the events will be 0, it then will trigger an infinite loop in the
base loop.

Putting out a test program to reproduce this will take some time,
hence I hope this is an obvious bug that the maintainer of evport.c
can respond to, from the limited information above?

Cheers,
Phuah Yee Keat