RE: [Libevent-users] UDP Support

On Wednesday, December 12, 2012 12:12 PM Nick Mathewson wrote
> I'm pretty sure John is asking about UDP support under bufferevents.

Actually I was looking for any UDP support - it doesn't have to necessarily use bufferevents. I've figured out how to get UDP working with writing my own socket initialization code but if there was support similar to the TCP libevent support I'd use it - I'd rather not reinvent the wheel.