Re: [Libevent-users] Fwd: Welcome to libevent-users

On Wed, Dec 02, 2015 at 03:44:04PM +0800, Anty Rao wrote:
> Hi Azat.
> Today I give the latest libevent library a shot, the problem still exist.
> and i have done more test. On event callback, i use SSL_read API to attempt
> reading response if input buffer size of bufferevent is 0. Sometimes the
> response can be read, sometimes not.
> So i suspect  this is maybe the problem with openssl library.

Hi Anty.

Maybe, but let's do more debugging, can you do next things when you
think that you application hanged?

$ gdb -p <pid>
(gdb) thread apply all bt
(gdb) # go to frame where you can get event_base
(gdb) p event_base_dump_events(base, stderr)

Post output here.

Thanks,
Azat.