Re: [Libevent-users] Fwd: Welcome to libevent-users

Hi Azat
The behaviour of my program:
1. one thread produce messages , put it in an queue. if queue size change from 0 to 1, write one byte notify message.
2. the libevent event loop(another thread) receive the notify message, begin to invoke notify callback:
  1. drain some messages from the queue
  2. bufferevent_write to write message.
3. write callback
  1. if output buffer size of bufferevent is > 0 ,return
  2.Âdrain some messages from the queue(if any)
  3. bufferevent_write to write message.

On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 7:14 PM, Azat Khuzhin <a3at.mail@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Dec 02, 2015 at 04:30:08PM +0800, Anty Rao wrote:
> Hi Azat
> I break on event callback, here is the result:

Can you describe behaviour of the program more?

I.e. when event callback is triggered, after specific timeout?
Does read/write callback triggered before?
Only write callback triggered.Â

Or you can add some logs into you application and post them here.

Also you can enable libevent internal logging with
event_enable_debug_logging().

I will try.Â