Re: [Libevent-users] patch for libevent 1.4.13 for building win32 + unicode

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 9:58 PM, Brodie Thiesfield
<brofield2@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The following (and attached) patch fixes calls to the win32 api to
> explicitly call the char* versions of the functions. This fixes build
> failures when libevent is built with the UNICODE define.

I've applied this to the 1.4 branch and to the 2.0 branch.  I also
tried building 2.0 with -DUNICODE and fixed the issues that turned up
in a more-or-less indiscriminate way.

Thanks,
--
Nick