[Libevent-users] processing chunked evhttp POST requests / https

[sorry for a potential repost, picked the wrong account first]

Hi folks,

Two quick questions for the http implementors:

a) streaming post handler

I am running the current trunk version, testing the http server implementation. I would like to implement a POST-handler that does not get the whole post-data inside an evbuffer, but that gets called to stream out chunks to the harddisk (instead of collecting the whole thing in memory).

Or, as an example

c: send headers
s: parse headers, set up filehandle to store postdata

c: stream x kB
s: receive x kB (and store to file)

c: stream x kB
s: receive x kB (and store to file)

c: stream x kB
s: receive x kB (and store to file)

c: close connection
s: close file

Any hints on if this could work?

b) do we have yet any support for https clients and/or servers?

Thanks and cheers!
  Roman